Saturday, September 09, 2006

These days are pretty tough for me on a number of fronts for reasons I can't/won't get into. I also don't have time to write about anything else, but fortunately for you, right after I wrote my last post, Riyaad finally uploaded the movie he made out of our camping trip two months ago. I'd grumble about how incredibly slow he's been, especially for someone who spent all day working with computers, but the movie is just really good.

Seasoned Adeel-watchers looking for delicious nuggets will definitely want to watch. This video features at least two clips of me singing rock hits from the 90s, and maybe even a certain theme song for a hit movie written by a certain French-Canadian songstress. I don't know, I haven't seen all of it.

If that scared you off, there's a bizarre stand-off with a trumpeter swan, not featuring me at all, that you just have to see.

A Tent Too Small. Enjoy.

No comments: