Thursday, November 09, 2006

I've done a lot of things while running, but I don't think I've ever managed to run while angry. Just about everyone I know who runs has managed to escape stress by going out for a run, but I never had, I usually just opted instead for the Hint of Lime Tostitos (1820 calories per bag, 247 grams of carbs, 2 full grams of sodium). Today, which is now yesterday, was one of the most pathetic days I have had in a long time.

After going to see Borat but still feeling lackadaisical, I went out and ran hard, as hard as I could. I tend to describe all my runs in a long, Dickensian prose so I'll let my running log describe this one:

thursday - went to buy milk at 2 am, 44 total with 42 progression to bay/wellington and back, felt like a hero coming up king's college circle, 21/19 split from dupont station, 10k pace charge up huron

No comments: