Friday, February 01, 2008

Not since that long-ago day I discovered the Tard Blog have I laughed so hard at the Internet. I found a series of clips showing misspeaks by Emmitt Smith. Here are some gems:

"[The Patriots] go to Arizona sharp as a whistle"

Speaking about a game that, if the Giants won, would advance them to the Super Bowl: "If the Giants win today they possibly go onto the SuperBowl."

"They're going to be on the cover of Insane magazine", meaning Mad Magazine.

"[Adrian Peterson] is redefining the way teams defend the running ability."

Calling Cleveland Browns head coach Romeo Crennel "Romeo Cornell".

"You cannot change the stripes of a leopard."

And my personal favourite: "They are definitely a fortable opponent, now, so don't slip on the Texans."



It's amazing to think that this man actually has more education than me.

No comments: