Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Okay, okay, I'll stop talking about NASCAR. Here are some pictures from Ottawa, mostly from the time my camera was with me and working.



The next time I think having an LCD viewfinder or looking at what I'm shooting have anything to do with the quality of my pictures, I'll remember this.



Across the street from Parliament, there's this statue of Terry Fox.



The Ottawa River with the Alexandra Bridge to Quebec in the background.





The Palladium-Corel Centre-Scotiabank Place-Place Banque Scotia



The Senators played the Columbus Blue Jackets and lost 3-2 in a shootout. The game featured two former Turner Fenton students (Jason Spezza and Rostislav Klesla). I think we sat next to the only other coloured people in the building not named Ray Emery.



The real reason I used my camera were these snow banks. This is the view from my brother's front door.



Ottawa has received over 10 feet of snow this winter, one of its heaviest snowfalls ever.

No comments: