Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sonagi Consortium: no, I don't know what it means either

I've had this blog for almost 7 years, and in that time, I've been remarkably faithful to this blog aside from a sparsely-kept Livejournal, under the name eazy3, in which I poured out the more volatile contents of my heart. There was also an attempted foray into a Korean-language version of And with your help I'll get that chicken, tentatively titled Dangshin-eui dowa isseu-myeon, jae-ga geu dalk-eul chajeo geosimnida.

However, thanks to the frighteningly authoritarian policies of the Korean government, more or less the equivalent of the US government requiring Blogger to have a US social security number from all its users, it never got off the ground. The proposed Urdu-language version, Aap ki madad kai sath, is murghi ko pakar loon ga, also never worked out.

Anyway, I am now posting on another blog, set up by the relentless Kushibo (goo-sheeb-oh), which deals with Korean or East Asian topics. If, for some reason, you would like to read it, you can find it here. You can find my first post, about the coal furnace-intensity of Korean life, here.

No comments: