Friday, January 15, 2010

毛主席是我们心中的红太阳!

I will mail a well-worn, artificially devalued 1-yuan note to anybody that can make it past the first minute of this video. For each minute you watch, I will send you* one more yuan, to a maximum of 9 yuan**.



*Note: you need to send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope first.
** If you watch the entire video, you will make enough money to buy about a dozen kebabs in some places.
Three asterisks: you can make enough money to buy a $10 latte at the Capital Hotel in Beijing by clicking here to watch about an hour of this footage. Note that this is speculative and claims of this sort may or may not be honoured.

10 comments:

Shan said...

Aaaaaah what is the matter with these people?!

sofia said...

LOL. On the contrary, I love this.

"sofia" said...

Please delete that linked comment.

Anonymous said...

I think you should be able to delete it, Sofia.

sofia said...

it's not giving me the option!! wah.

André said...

You have to be signed in? Though I guess you would be.

It's kind of funny that it happened again. That's your subconscious right thur.

Anonymous said...

It's not her subconcious-- just her computer's.

Face it sophia-- it's impossible to be anonymous.

sofia said...

who is anonymous. goddamnit, adeel, delete the linked comment!! no one knows who i am. i hate you all.

Shan said...

Hi Sofia.

jack said...

I wanted to stick a spoon in my eye to relieve the pain of watching this video.